Sunday, July 15, 2007

Rocket Start!

Rocket Start your business!

When you join my team, I will help you get your Discovery Toys business off and running! Your initial investment of $99 will get you the toys, catalogs and materials you'll need to get your business started (over $300 value)! You can get started with just a $25 deposit!

In the first 3 months of your business, Discovery Toys helps you rocket start your business by giving incentives for selling and recruiting. You'll earn coupons to get FREE TOYS from Discovery Toys based on your sales! You can even earn your start-up kit back for free! (I earned my kit back in the first month of my business by just doing a few parties!)

Discovery Toys continues to provide incentives like free Convention Registration (a $199 value) and a trip to Disneyland for 4 days/3 nights for two! What are you waiting for!?!? Call me TODAY to start your business!
Michele Marchetti
203-672-0681

No comments: